Nature has given Vietnam a lot of beautiful beaches and bays. In addition, there are also a great diversity of plant and animal species, especially the beauty of coral reefs. Taking part in diving activities to explore the ocean is one of the most wonderful experiences of visitors. Con Dao, Phu Quoc, Cu Lao Cham, Vinh Hy Bay, Nha Trang are the most beautiful scuba diving locations in Vietnam waiting for visitors to explore.
1. Con Dao
With 16 islands which is great for diving spot in Vietnam and great ecosystems extremely rich and unique here, Con Dao is considered as the most beautiful scuba diving spot of Vietnam. You will have great moments with friends and relatives explore the vast ocean, admire the beautiful beauty of marine animals and plants. The coral in this island will surely make you immediately fall in love with its colorful colors full of attractive.
The best scuba diving in Con Dao is Bay Canh, Con Son bay, Tai island and Cau island. From March to September is the best time for snorkeling, visitors should come to Con Dao at this ideal time to have the best experience.
2. Nha Trang
Nha Trang has beautiful coral reefs wrapped in clear blue waters and hundreds of species of flora and fauna, beautiful, making any visitor to be immersed. Therefore, to Nha Trang that has not yet dived sea can not feel the beauty of nature that favor this city. And this place is one of the most popular diving spots in Vietnam. The most beautiful diving spots in Nha Trang Bay is Mun island, the first marine protected area in our country. In addition, there are many diving attractions such as Tam island, Monkey Island, …
3. Phu Quoc
Phu Quoc, which is known as paradise on the sea, is the pearl island of Vietnam not only famous for beautiful beaches but also attractive visitors by a very different beauty, the beauty of the ocean, mysterious, coral reefs with different shapes, of fish with brilliant colors, impressive. Great diving spots in Vietnam. Guests will have more new experiences, interesting to participate in diving trips here. In Phu Quoc there are many places for diving such as: An Thoi archipelago, Thom island, Ganh Dau island, Cua Can island, May Rut island.
4. Vinh Hy bay
If you are tired of walking on the beach, let try to wear a swimsuit and a swimsuit and dance with cool sea water to watch the magical coral reefs. Vinh Hy is a small bay 45 km from Phan Rang (Ninh Thuan), also known as one of the four most beautiful bays in Vietnam. The bay has more than 300 kinds of coral beauty so visitors can enjoy swimming and admire, which makes this destination become one of the most amazing diving spots in Vietnam.
5. Cu Lao Cham
Cu Lao Cham in Quang Nam province is known for its beautiful islands, cool climate all year round and especially with its rich flora and fauna. Cu Lao Cham has a marine protected area of 5,000 hectares, of which 165 hectares are coral reefs and 500 hectares are seagrass beds with many kinds of marine life. This place promises to bring visitors memorable moments in the wonderful ocean exploration.
6. Son Tra Peninsula
Located about 10km northeast of Da Nang city with an area of 60 km2, Son Tra peninsula is also one of the places with excellent marine ecosystem that you should explore.
Son Tra Peninsula is indeed a privilege that nature gift with special vegetation with many kinds of rare forest animals, sun bathing beaches. Dive deep into the water, the beauty appears everywhere, from the blue of the water to the fresh orange array, green with the purple array of brilliant wild coral. This place is not only the magical world of the coral with strange shapes but also the habitat of many marine animals and plants. Most popular diving spots in Vietnam.
7. Hon Nua
It is the most pristine island in the south of Phu Yen province, located in Vung Ro Bay. Hon Nua is known for its recent expeditions of locals and foreigners. Coming to Hon Nua Island, visitors are surprised by the vast space of the sea, the sandy desert, and especially the coral reefs near the shore. Just swimming, just watching the colorful coral reef, the sky is full of clouds. Coral reefs all corners, the coral reefs are coral and algae create a picture of the ocean world.
8. Tips for diving spots in Vietnam
For a scuba diving spots in Vietnam, guests can choose to have a sunny or cool day. However, it is important that the sea does not have a lot of wind and waves in the day to ensure the safety of yourself while diving. Another factor that is equally important to the success of a dive is the right one. Sometimes, the weather conditions are extremely ideal for diving, but the sea is so opaque that visitors can not observe the interesting things around.
– Diving Glass: When choosing glasses, visitors should choose the glasses with a wide view, soft rubber layer, clear glasses and good impact. A good eyeglasses will help visitors to see the shimmering, virtual scene when diving underwater in diving spots in Vietnam
– Flippers: Due to impact from the flow and resistance of water, so if you swim without a propeller, visitors will quickly lose strength. When swimming far, deep diving, propeller will help the mobility of visitors increased greatly. Therefore, choosing the right propeller will be very useful when diving, exploring the world under the ocean. Visitors should not choose too large propellers to avoid falling while swimming, should also avoid the propeller too tight if you do not want your feet aching.
– Body suit: Usually made of nylon. This type of diving suit protects the entire body from scratches and provides good sun protection when visitors come out of the water. However, this type of diving has very poor thermal insulation, so it is only suitable for diving in warm waters.
– Wet suit: This is a fairly common dive, has a variety of thickness and design, suitable for both the cold water 10 degrees Celsius or warm water 30 degrees Celsius.
– Dry suit: This is a snack that helps keep the person’s body out of water and keeps the visitor dry. Dry diving suits are the warmest and are only used for diving in areas with cold water temperatures below 10 ° C.
– Scuba diving knives: When diving, if you are unlucky to get caught in a strap (broken straps, fishing lines …) can not be removed, visitors will find the useful of these knives.
– Underwater Accessories: Small accessories such as hoods, foot socks, gloves, pressure gauges, heart beats will also be something you should be prepared to keep warm and detecting abnormalities early. If you have, make sure you are safe from the dangers of diving.